Safe and Secure! Protection from unauthorized access with a Safe Secure site with the industry standard called SSL (Security Socket Layer) with 128 bit encryption.
- Online banking & Bill Payment are free.
- Do banking when you want to, anytime, anywhere.
- Eliminates hand-written checks, envelopes and stamps, and trips to the Post Office.
- Eliminates late payments and/or fees due to lost mail.
- Track every transaction you make.
- View updated balances and activity for ALL authorized accounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts with Southbridge Credit Union.
- Communicate directly with Southbridge Credit Union through Bank Mail.
- Receive account alerts and notices for various transactions and balances.
- Set up recurring payments.
Come in or call a Member Service Representative to receive an Online Banking/Bill Payment authorization form.
- Main Office
205 Main St.
Southbridge, MA 01550
- Center at Hobbs Brook Branch
120 Charlton Rd.
Sturbridge, MA 01566
- Fiskdale Branch
514 Main St.
Fiskdale, MA 01518
- Auburn Branch
732 Southbridge St.
Auburn, MA 01501
- Harrington Memorial Hospital Lobby
100 South St.
Southbridge, MA 01550
- Harrington - Webster
340 Thompson Rd.
Webster, MA 01570
We now offer our members 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs at local and national retail locations coast to coast and in the UK. Simply use your SCU Rewards Debit or ATM Card and all transactions at Allpoint ATMs are surcharge-free, guaranteed.
To find an Allpoint ATM, visit the Allpoint Network.
We have joined with about 175 financial institutions to form the SUM program. There are over 1,000 SUM ATMs all across Massachusetts. Saving you money when you use a SUM ATM is just one more example of the way we respond to our members' needs.
To find a SUM ATM, visit the SUM Network.
SCU 2 Go is available for Apple, Android, and Blackberry. SCU 2 Go allows you to view your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds, and find ATM/branch locations all at your finger tips.
Mobile Banking is only available to registered users of our Online Banking program who are currently active. Bill Payment is also available in Mobile Banking if you are enrolled in the program through Online Banking. You are not able to set up bill pay payees in mobile banking; that must be done through the Online Banking program.
You will use your Online Banking username and password when prompted to log into Mobile Banking.
If you become locked out when using Mobile Banking, you must contact SCU (1-888-599-2265) to be unlocked and you will need to reset yourself through the Online Banking program.
To set your cell phone up with Mobile Banking:
1. Sign into the Online Banking program
2. Click on the Mobile Banking tab
3. Click on "Continue to Mobile Profile"
4. Click on "Add Mobile Device"
5. Enter your mobile carrier
6. Enter your mobile phone number
7. Read Terms and Conditions and accept
8. Click "Enroll"
9. Choose Mobile Banking and/or Text Banking
SCU is partnering with the NYCE Network to offer you Mobile Text Message Banking. With this service, you'll have the freedom to check your account balance anywhere, any time!
Register your mobile phone number.
Enter your mobile phone number and select a wireless carrier from the drop down menu. Click continue. You will be sent a text message with a 6-digit Handset Verification Code. This security code helps us verify that we have your correct phone number and that you have your phone in your possession. Enter the 6-digit code in the space provided and click continue.
Enter your ATM/Debit card and a nickname.
Enter your ATM/Debit card number and provide a nickname for the account. This is the card used to verify account ownership and is your account for Mobile Text Balance Inquiry. The nickname is for your own use to identify the account. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Verify two deposits made on your account.
We'll send two small deposits under a dollar to the primary account linked to your ATM/Debit card. You'll retrieve those amounts through SCU's online banking, telephone banking, or member service. Look for transactions with "Mobile" or similar wording as the description. Enter them on the website to verify you own the account.
Save your Mobile Registration Confirmation.
Congratulations! You are now enrolled and can begin using our Mobile Text Balance Inquiry immediately.
Once your registration is complete, you can text BAL to 42265 to request your account balance at any time. If you added multiple cards, text BAL [nickname] to 42265 to request the balance of a specific account.
Convenience is a hallmark of our way of doing things. Now you can find us as close as your nearest telephone. Use the SCU 24 Hour Telephone Account Service to:
- Verify your checking account balance
- Confirm the last five checks that cleared
- Move funds between your SCU accounts (requires your prior written authorization with any Member Service Representative in any of our branches)
- Make sure your direct deposit check has arrived
- Verify your loan balance
SCU's 24 Hour Telephone Account Service toll free number is: 877-970-0900.
Please contact one of our Member Service Representatives at any one of our branches to complete the paperwork so this feature can be activated.
35 Corporate Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
Further Credit to:
SOUTHBRIDGE CREDIT UNION
205 Main St
Beneficiary Name (Member receiving funds)
Beneficiary Account Number
Wires are processed Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:00pm. Wires $10,000.00 or more will be processed Monday through Friday 9:00am-2:30pm.